Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And from the evil of the envier when he envies.” [113:5]
And the Prophet ﷺ said: “The evil eye is real and if anything were to overtake the divine decree, it would be the evil eye. When you are asked to take a bath (to provide a cure) from the influence of the evil eye, you should take a bath.” (Muslim)
The Muslim has to protect himself against the devils among the evil jinn and mankind, by having strong faith in Allah and by putting his trust in Him and seeking refuge with Him, In this course we will learn about the rulings & causes of Evil Eye and more importantly how to protect oneself and the cures mention in the Sunnah.
Join the course to know the answers to the questions…
- Can a Husband affect his wife or parents effect the lir children with evil eye?
- What to do when you know whose evil eye it was that effect you or someone?
- To what extent should we think of Evil eye being cause of illness or some harm that occurred?
- Is MashaAllah the only thing to say or is there more?
- Can amulets or the likes save us from Evil Eye?
- Are their any symptoms of Evil Eye mentioned in Shariah?
- What to do to protect our children from it?
- How to save one self
- Symptoms & Cure
- Tips for people with an evil eye
- Haram ways, Bidahs & Misconceptions in dealing with Evil Eye.
- Tawakkul Allah and maintain balance
- FAQs about Evil Eye